Our Ben Vrackie
Tote Bag is a generously sized bag, capable of carrying your everyday essentials.
Made from our weatherproof Ben Vrackie
tweed, the bag features plenty of interior pockets and brown
leather reinforcements protecting areas otherwise vulnerable to wear.
The bag can be carried on the shoulder or by hand and comes with a leather shoulder strap.
is a classic Herringbone Tweed utilising country mixture colours. This tweed is evocative of the brackens and the turning leaves of late Summer, early Autumn. Perhaps Scotland's most colourful season, where yellows, rusts and reds blend and deepen, heralding the end of the summer months. If you would like to see a swatch before purchasing the bag, please click here
• Dimensions excluding handles: 32 cm base (L) x 33 cm (H) x 11cm (D)
• Zipped main compartment with brass zip and leather puller
• Exterior slip pocket
• Interior zip pocket with leather trim
• Interior slip phone pockets
• Weatherproof Ben Vrackie tweed
• Leather carry handle for carrying on the shoulder or by hand
• Adjustable leather shoulder strap
• Leather base corner reinforcements
• Brass hardware
• Ben Vrackie tweed lining
The leather used is from the highest quality vegetable tanned leather skins, and any small imperfections in the leather are entirely natural.
Made in the UK.