We are a ‘human’ company and in the event of any problems our first wish is to resolve matters to the satisfaction of our customers; to that end we shall endeavour not to hide behind this “legalese”.
• 1 metre is our minimum order for cut lengths of fabric.
• We are unable to accept returns of cut lengths, so please ensure that you have double checked your measurements before ordering.
• We endeavour to represent the colours of our fabrics as accurately as possible. If you require to match wallpaper, paint colours or other fabrics with our products, please request a small sample before ordering as the actual colour may differ from the representations on your computer screen.
• Sample swatches can be supplied at £1 each. Order online
• Suitable for making kilts and other items for which you require a shuttle woven selvedge.
• Suitable for making garments and home furnishings intended for relatively light usage.
• Suitable for making garments and home furnishings intended for light to medium usage.
• Our fabrics are all made from 100% Pure New Wool and we recommend dry cleaning for garments and loose home furnishings.
• Flame retardant linings should always be used where appropriate for home furnishings.
• Home furnishings made from 100% wool should not be placed in direct sunlight.
• Most major debit and credit cards are accepted in our online shop.
• We use real time currency conversion to offer prices in other currencies (currently USD, EUR, CAN, AUS)
• when completing payment the cart will automatically revert to GBP
Shipping & Taxes
• In the UK our scarves are sent free of charge.
• For other costs please refer to delivery page.
• Goods may be subject to import duties and taxes outside the UK, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Knockando Woolmill cannot be held responsible for these charges which must be paid for customs clearance.
• Subject to availability we aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days of receipt.
• Actual delivery time will vary depending on address and size of parcel but we would expect you to receive the goods within 2-3 working days of dispatch (UK orders only).
• If you are concerned about the delivery of a package please contact us on 01340 810345 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track it for you.
• If you need to have the goods by a specific date, please contact us on 01340 810345 or via email@example.com between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
• If you would like to cancel your order before it has been shipped, please contact us on 01340 810345 or via firstname.lastname@example.org between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to amend the order.
• Unfortunately we cannot cancel an order once it has been shipped.
Returns, exchanges and refunds
• Please note that unless faulty we are unable to accept returns on our cut lengths of fabric.
• We recommend that fabric is checked before making into garments or home furnishings as Knockando Woolmill cannot be held responsible once the fabric has been cut.
• You may however occasionally want to return items which are not suitable and would ask that they are returned to us within 14 days to:
Knockando Woolmill Company Ltd.
Moray AB38 7RP
• Items will be refunded or exchanged providing they are returned unused in the original packaging and by a safe shipping method.
• Please ensure you include your name and all contact details with the returned items.