Experience an authentic story woven in the heart of Moray-Speyside.
Be shown around our historic site by one of our expert volunteer tour guides. You will watch* first hand our small team of craftsmen and women working with modern and rare antique equipment to create the finest quality contemporary textiles that we are proud to share around the world. Our tour also covers the social history of the mill and the restoration.
* We are unable to guarantee the machinery will be running during your tour, as this is dependent on our production schedule.
• We are currently reviewing tour dates for our 2019 season - please check back for availability
• Limited spaces available - 10 people per tour
• Adult (over 12s): £8.00, Child: Free
• We are unable to process a refund if you cancel your tour booking 7 days or less before the tour date and time.
• Children under 12 go free, but places need to be reserved. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add a child's place to your booking.
If you would like a bespoke tour of the Mill or would like to visit our shop during our closed season, please email email@example.com or phone us on 01340 810345.